Monday, March 23, 2015

3



Aiyana Graham 

3/23/15
week 11 reflection 






Challenge that you've had to face in order to achieve a goal






I face stereotypes day to day against being a teen mom. People feel has if i wont and cant accomplish much because i had my child as a teen. People aslo say my life is over because i now have to take care of a child. Every day i wake up i am determined to beat these stereotypes. I am already beating these stereotype because i am in school and i will graduate in June. I have applied to colleges and planed to attend to become a Labor and devilry nurse. My life is far from over ,this is just the beginning.  

2 comments:

  1. Keeping pushing forward. You can succeed at whatever you decide you want and deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping pushing forward. You can succeed at whatever you decide you want and deserve!

    ReplyDelete